Wednesday, February 23, 2011

back agan!

I did a little identity crisis while I was away, plus a toothache and a few other things. But I'm back, having realized some important things:

1. I need to follow my OWN writing rhythm, not where I think others think I should be. This amounts to one scene(+1 line) a day - not so many words, etc. It may take me longer but it seems to be how I work best.
2. I'm not going to try to write anything new for a little while for 2 reasons:
a) I need to have time to polish my 3 finished manuscripts and have a life! LOL
b) I am in the process of figuring out WHY I'm avoiding writing what I really want to (what am I afraid of?)
3. I need to be concentrating on my health right now, which means limited time, resources and energy.
4. when I do publish, it will probably be self pub because I don't like to march to anyone else's drum (never have).

Sooo...ONWARD! “What is success, but the realistic adaptation of a goal to meet the needs of the individual while still achieving the end result?”~KMO

No comments:

Post a Comment